glitter glue

Sparkly decoration

12:00:00 AM

I decided I needed MORE rainbow...and since I was late in planning the rainbow party I had to do small touches...last minute! I love the idea of each birthday have SOMETHING have the "age" they are turning! SO I bought a wooden 5 at Joannes and used the same glitter glue I had used to decorate the birthday candle  (from THIS post!) I was well on my way and only needed sequins!


Easy items! I laid parchment paper down so I could easily scoop up the leftover sequins (I love me some craft items and hate the thought of wasting them!!)



I worked in sections like this length using my finger to rub the glitter glue all over the area (sides etc!)



With each section I added on the sequins as I went! I will not lie...they do wanna come off even after it dries BUT I figured for one day I couldn't complain! Again I am passing this item to my bestie for her daughters party! So really it got some good lovin'!



And this is how I displayed it! (you can find the framed pic HERE!)

Another easy item to add to our very fun Rainbow themed party!

You Might Also Like

0 comments