name meaning

For the cake table

8:22:00 PM

I thought it would be really neat to make a large framed "meaning" of Emily Grace's name! We were very adamant about why we wanted to name her what we did. We had never met a mean Emily before and God was gracing our lives with a girl! I used my Memories Suite program that there is a direct link to with a special code on the side of my blog page! I have so much fun with this program! Here is a little teeny tiny thing for the party! Next I need to go decorate the cake candle...yep you heard that right!


I framed this in a matted large white frame and will place it on the cake table! The decorations for her party are very simple as she had 2 requests: Bubble gum pink and rainbows! Easy enough! Of course now that I am a few days away I have thought of a MILLION more ideas I wish I had time to do! Oh well! She will still be thrilled to bits!

I can't believe this little girl will be 5 tomorrow...makes me tear up!



Happy 5th birthday baby girl!

You Might Also Like

0 comments