Bad bad rotten no good day

Here comes the plumber!

4:04:00 PM

Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up FRESH, rejuvenated and ready to take on the world? ONLY, to be knocked back into reality by the world that you actually habitat in? I woke up WILLING myself not to get sick. Munching away on the bland animal crackers and got myself ready. My kids slept in so I got them going fast and thought WOW...I did well today! We did it! Mama earns a gold star for the day! Tuesday is one of my crazy busy days! Between driving my oldest to school and my middle shorty to his school 1/2 away and then work in the evening...with kids...I am zonked! lol! We got in the car. Everyone was dressed, prettified (or studlified for Noah!) and we were off! Got to the school and Noah decided to "fix" his already styled hair! THEN I pull the smallest shorty out of her seat and think I smell an odor. I asked her if she's got a stinky and she says no...never trust a 2 year old!


We got in did the whole pass the kindergartner off to her teacher and we scooted back out to the car! Phew! Mission 1...completed! We get home I notice WHOA mama...Mushy was definitely NOT telling the truth! We get in I change the grossest diaper ever...which also meant changing her entire outfit...if you know what I mean! AND THEN...middle shorty comes in to tell me Bear Bear did something gross on the floor. My head dropped...


Sure enough...our cat must have ate to fast then ran to see something out the window. Nice...thanks Bear Bear. I'll get you back! I take Noah to school and it felt like the day was getting better! Mushy and I scored HOT fresh pretzels at Wetzel's Pretzels! All was grand in the world! We get home wait for biggin' to get off the bus and I decide to wash dishes since we had 15 minutes to spare. THEN...BAM the sink dropped from below. I quickly turned off the water and thought...no, I must be dreaming this! I opened the cupboard and saw this...


$125 later our sink is now fixed! Moral of the story...if your significant other does NOT know how to fix something DO NOT allow him to do it by watching Utube videos! Oy to the Vei! CHECK PLEASE! I'm spent! So if you see me walking down the street today and I seem a bit "off" y'all know why! OH and I DID have an AWESOME blog piece written in the car today...it was playing out in my head nicely. But when I sat to press the rewind button on my brain...this was all that came out............................................................................................................................................

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh what a day--glad you have a working sink now though. Hope your evening is relaxing and tomorrow is great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darlin! Funny I was catching up on YOUR blog today too! I wanted to comment but I was laying on the couch with my phone and I have man hands when it comes to typing on that thing! lol! But seriously AGREE with your post on blogging! 110%!! AND I wanna do the mom challenge!! I need to make up to my kids for the lack of luster in their days lately!! xoxoxo

      Delete