sick days

We've seen better days!

12:06:00 PM

Thanksgiving was a blast! But right before, my youngest got a double ear infection and small case of pneumonia. After the first dose of antibiotic she turned into a completely different baby and started using her little walker all around the house! Too cute for words in my book! We had a great time with family (although the drive took us 6 hours when usually only takes 3!). Came home and baby love started to not feel well again. Yesterday she had a temp of 103 and then last night I started to not feel good. This morning she and I woke up with a really nasty head cold! Can't this mama catch a break?! Honestly it is kinda nice to blog a moment in my PJ's, letting the big buggers watch classic Christmas movies. Heat cranked up, laundry going, hair not brushed and about to start up the ol' crock pot! (recipe I am making today is: Creamy Crock Pot Chicken)



Needless to say a day in PJ's is just what the doctor ordered! If you don't like it...you will have to deal with the Mushy one...you don't wanna mess with her! Enjoy the recipe and have a blessed day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments