Mary's First Thanksgiving

Book Review - Thanksgiving

7:13:00 PM

Last year right after the birth of Ava Faith my children were given this book:

Mary's First Thanksgiving: An Inspirational Story of Gratefulness
It is a sweet book about a little girl who moves to America. Her family doesn't have much in the way of food and she wishes she could move back to Ireland. A neighbor brings her a pumpkin pie to try and cheer her up, but she is still very sad. Her dad ends up telling her a story about the pilgrims and the Native Americans.

When I read this story to my children I have 5 popcorn kernels that I use to show them the part in the book that describes each kernel. They really enjoy this! A very sweet friend  wrote these words in the book: "May your hearts always be filled with His song - praise - and thanksgiving." Words cannot express the kindness of this individual. We are always and forever thankful for her and her friendship!

You Might Also Like

0 comments