3 ingredients

Hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin'

7:57:00 PM

I am gonna just cut to the chase here...this recipe is one of the easiest recipes ever AND it tastes pretty darn good!! 3 ingredients is all this recipe takes! Can you handle it? Gonna be a tough one!!


Start off by pouring 2 cups of root beer into a crock pot.



Next up you are going to place a 2-2 1/2 lb pork roast into the crockpot. Cook on High 6 hours. But set your timer for 3 hours. At the 3 hour mark turn your pork over. The root beer acts as a tenderizer to your meat and also brings in a very unique flavor!



After your 6 hour mark you will dump the root beer out of the crock pot. Be careful not to dump the pork roast into the sink as well...can't say I have ever done that one before! HA! Then take 2 forks and shred your meat.




Dump in an entire bottle of BBQ sauce (we love KC Masterpiece or Baby Ray's!) and mix together. Yes...the whole bottle!



I cheat...I love Fresh Express Coleslaw Kit's (they have the dressing packet inside and everything! BE sure to make sure its the kit if you don't wanna make your own dressing!) I mix up my coleslaw and then...



Slap it together like...so! Delish I kid you not! We like to serve ours with Kettle Chips! Enjoy! OH and once again the baby ate more than the big kids and the big kids actually ate a lot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments