children

Teacher Appreciation

8:15:00 AM

For our little pre-schoolers teacher appreciation was last week! Since Emily Grace only goes twice a week I did two gifts. The first day I bought bottles of lotion from Bath and body works and placed them in a colored "candy" bag. I put a little bit of shredded paper in the bottom and then made a tag with Em's name on it. I just tied the top of the bag with a pretty satin ribbon.

The other gift I got from the blog Eighteen25 and I thought turned out fantastic! Since Dutch Bros is right around the corner from the school I went with gift cards from them and not my coveted Starbucks!



I used white card stock for the paper in the back and printed the card portion from Costco on 5x7 (card to print) I snagged cozies from the donut shop up the road and it actually didn't take more than 2! (I made 5 of these!) I used staples to attach the cozy (pink of course!) and instead of twine I used pink yarn as that was what I had in my craft stash!!

Thanks a Latte for reading!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments