1st

Funky Monkey 1st Birthday Party

4:19:00 PM

For my son's first birthday I threw a monkey themed party because we used to call him "monkey"!


First off my cheeky little monkey woke up to a ball pit in the middle of the living room floor! Which he thought was the best thing ever!




I made this cute birthday banner by using a friends Cricut machine! I used brown ribbon and binder rings to attach the banner pieces.



For Noah's highchair I made a grass skirt out of raffia from Michael's and used similar monkeys, with Noah's name and little yellow #1's hanging off randomly!



The cake I designed with a local cake designer whom I use for everything! Gus and Ryan are the best and make my vision come to life!




We had a separate birthday cake for our birthday boy to smash into his face! Messy boy!




I found this cute bib at Target (2 years ago now!) Messy monkey!!



The cake table I added photos of Noah that my darling friend Julie of Happenstance Photography took! Here was one of them that I had dreamt about since he was born! Julie NAILED it!!



This photo has been a big hit world wide and has made the cover of a magazine in Missouri, the front page of a newspaper in Europe and even the baby on "make my baby" website! Let me know if you see it somewhere!



Food I went simple with things that Noah loved. Meat, cheese, crackers. Veggie tray. Banana's, grapes and pizza. I found banana carrot juice and had other pitchers of punch.

In the garage I set up a table with crafts for the older kids and each item in the goody bag was monkey themed (or banana).

Cheers to a swingin' good time!

You Might Also Like

1 comments