bread machine

Hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin'

12:44:00 PM

If you haven't figured it out yet...I LOVE to eat! This next recipe is a household favorite! I would love to eat Cinnabon's every day but  the budget is not as "in love" with it as I would like! (or is it my waist?!) SO I figured out a way to make them pretty darn close! I love taking bits and pieces of recipes I find and turning them into something better! Plus my oldest is Lactose intolerant (something we found out a little over a year ago) so it's great cause I can make them without frosting so she can partake as well!


STEP 1:
Dump the following ingredients into your bread machine IN ORDER...make a well for your yeast so that it does not touch liquids! Turn your bread machine on dough setting. Set out 1/3 cup, butter for the next step (needs to be softened!)

1 cup warm milk (110 degrees...about 1 min 30 sec in my microwave)
2 eggs, room temp
1/3 cup margarine, melted
4 1/2 cups bread flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast

When finished let dough double in size (took about 45 min for mine)

Then turn out onto lightly floured baking mat. Cover with a cloth and let stand 10 min.

While that is "resting" mix together the following:

1 cup Brown sugar
2 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon


STEP 2:

Roll your dough out into a rectangle shape then spread with softened butter. Then cover with your sugar mixture and roll up (so its longer not shorter!)

Spray a 9 x13 pan and use thread to cut your rolls out (you are going to slide thread...yes regular! Under the roll to your desired size (I made 8) and close the ends together like you are tying it with a bow (but cutting all the way through) Makes PERFECTLY cut rolls!) lay your rolls into your pan

STEP 3:

Now I covered mine and placed in the fridge over night so I could bake this morning...but no matter if you bake now or tomorrow cover your rolls and let sit in pan 1/2 hour (they rise more!) then pre-heat your oven to 400. Bake 15-20 min or till golden brown!


Now I sell Pampered Chef and have tried using my Rectangular Baker (stoneware) and did not like how they turned out...FYI for the stoneware enthusiasts out there!! They did not cook all the way through!

Frost warm with:

3 oz softened cream cheese
1/4 cup butter softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt

Mix with beaters and frost!!

Now sit back on the couch in your sweats with a large cup of coffee and indulge in the best homemade cinnamon roll ever!

You Might Also Like

0 comments