Alpha Omega

10:00:00 PM


You know what is pretty rad? Getting to blog for a band that you not only LOVE but that actually originally started where you live locally! No joke, they started in the very church my oldest was dedicated in. HOW awesome is that?? I do have to say, Portland OR has some pretty rad people. We prefer to stay away from that dumb "Keep Portland Weird" slogan. That is NOT that mass majority of us!

Kutless is smooth and one of my most favorite Christian bands. They never disappoint. And this album doesn't either! I love that you can hear their heart for Jesus in their melodies. Their goal is to blow people away and, well. They do! They want to work closely with youth pastors and churches and just let others know that Jesus loves and cares about them. This is their mission.


We have been singing along to their entire new album Alpha/Omega. I am proud of our local boys and you will love them too. YOU have an opportunity to win an album of your very own! You must be age 18 or older to enter and a U.S. resident. Enter below! I have to say, my husband was stupid excited when we received their new album. "DID YOU KNOW... (insert info I already knew)" it was pretty cute as he typically doesn't have much to say!


Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and testimonials in Advertising") Many thanks to Propeller Consulting LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post

You Might Also Like

0 comments