#FreeToBe

#FreeToBe...flying by the seat of our pants

12:20:00 PM


Guess what.
No, for real. Are you listening?
Hellooooo...
It's ALMOST SUMMER!!!

The countdown is on in our house...the boy has 3 days left and the big has 3 1/2 days left and then we are FREE! #FreeToBe...doing whatever the heckle-in jeckle-in we want! Other than laundry (um, family of 6 the washer and dryer are ALWAYS on!) (Thank you all free clear for sponsoring this post!)


While everyone else is making their "Summer to do" lists...we are not. We have a few beach trips planned as always. But other than that, we want to be lazy. Spend more time in the sprinklers. Build a playhouse for the kids out back and plant more flowers and veggies. I want the kids to drink from the garden hose. Sleep in and then snuggle. Read as many books as humanly possible and laugh hysterically.


Summer is for picking daisies and braiding hair. Picking berries and making jam. Dirty feet and scraped up knees. Greasy children and sunkissed skin. I want my kids to be in the moment. I want to make memories and bottle up their youth. Less time apart and more time together. Forget Summer camps, let's go camping.

I can't wait for day trips and bike rides. Water fountains and swimsuits. Jumping in the car and booking a hotel room on a whim just to explore and have more fun (No really...I just booked a hotel room tonight for this week! The excitement is REAL!!)


I am so excited that I found all free clear mighty pacs. For real, these tiny pouches pack a punch. Making MY life that much easier! I am all about simplicity. The fact I can toss it in and let it go knowing that not only are my clothes getting clean, but I don't have to be as paranoid about the grass stains!


Our allergies have been crazy nuts so far and I am happy to say I am using an allergist recommended detergent! Can I get a "what what"! all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It's tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family. Plus, it's safe for use in standard and HE machines. It rinses clean and has a gentle, hypoallergenic formula. Powerful Clean. Gentle on Skin.

all free clear is also 100% hypoallergenic.

The NEW OXI mighty pacs give you extra strength cleaning power for 30% less than Tide Free & Gentle pods.  Each little mighty pac is full of the concentrated cleaning power of OXI with the gentleness of free clear, providing a powerful clean that’s safe for the whole family.

OH but guess what?! You can go HERE for a $1 off coupon! Yep! You heard me correct! Hurry! Go get em' tiger! What are YOUR plans this Summer?






You Might Also Like

0 comments