clothing

SHE IS Clothing - Review

12:00:00 AM



 I clicked on the link of someone called sheisclothing after they like a photo of mine on Instagram. I was intrigued by the name and much to my surprise I fell in love with this adorable Canadian company and the idea behind the brand. I was in touch with Kimberly and had to hear more about WHAT drives She Is and why she started it. Her answer was honest...and simple.

"SHE is was birthed out of a desire for cute,stylish, modest and fashionable clothing that glorified our Father. There's not a whole lot out there.... If we want to get really real and personal my husband and I were feeling a bit financially stretched, he gave me $300 to start something. I wholeheartedly committed my plans to the Lord and he has been so faithful. My first batch of shirts sold out in 2 days and when I asked the Lord to multiply my sales on my second batch He did! It's all for His glory, I want to make His name famous."


Her story of triumph is awesome and she is ridiculously adorable. My shirt arrived on a crummy, rainy, Oregon day. The kids were out of control. My emotions from running my "taxi" service, lack of sleep from the "party animal" in the other room and the day to day schtuff...was wearing me down. I ripped open the box and a HUGE smile spread across my face! Elle est forte...french for She is strong. I immediately put it on. It was just what I needed to brighten my day. I love how you can pair it with a simple pair of jeans a cardi and a tank top. Or if you wanted to dress it up wear it with a sweet skirt and statement necklace. My reminder to stay true (and strong!) as a Proverbs 31 women written across my chest! They pray over each shirt. They are praying for the person wearing it and also the person reading it. I love that!

Her shop is adorable and you must go check it out! I am glad I bought a size larger than I normally wear as it fit perfectly! I washed in cold and laid flat to dry. Nothing worse than a new favorite shirt getting shrunk in the first washing!


She Is Clothing is going to give you a Shields of Strength pendant and chain FREE with each order. BUT...you MUST mention it on the order at checkout for it to be valid as its a special for Britches & Boots readers!

So what are you waiting for? Go check them out NOW!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments