Hey Good Lookin' Watcha got Cookin' - Mandarin Orange Pasta Salad12:00:00 AM
This is an old favorite we hadn't made in a long time! I will admit my children snubbed their noses at me and I laughed and said that was fine more cookies for me afterwards! The baby inhaled hers along with my husband and I!
Make the dressing and set it aside by mixing together:
- 1 tsp. finally chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 packet of onion soup mix (I prefer Lipton)
In a large bowl, dump in your chicken. And add the following:
- 1/2 English cucumber (these are seedless!), scored (meaning scrape 4 sides of peel off), sliced and then cut into 4's
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper (I used my food chopper to get it fine)
- 1/2 cup red onion (again I used my food chopper!)
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
Eat and enjoy! Have a blessed day!