Black Friday

Linking up for the holiday!

10:00:00 PM


Black Friday and {my favorite} SMALL business Saturday is upon us!! You all know I am a huge fan of shopping local and especially supporting other small businesses like my own. Buying unique one of a kind hand crafted/sewed/made items. There is nothing better! That is why I am linking up with Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks Blog where you can browse some pretty spectacular shops! 

In celebration of this fine festive season...use the code SLEIGHBELLSRING for 40% off of orders of $20 or more, HOLLYJOLLY for 30% off of orders $10+ or FROSTYTOES for 20% off your order now till December 2nd on my website Bliss Baby Designs. Don't let my business name deceive you as I offer so much more than stuff just for babies! Have a blessed day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments