fun

Ornament Swap

4:36:00 PM


Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to sign up to do the Ornament Swap! I am THRILLED at the response so far and know it is going to be a blast! For those JUST entering...here are the Questions on the sheet I would email you. Please just email me your answers! I sure hope you join us! Won't be the same without you! Come on...you know you want to! If you have a blog and are joining...mind adding the nifty button to your blog? Its located over there > Isn't it cute?!



Name:
Address:
Email address:
Blog or website (if applicable):
Instagram name:

What is your holiday style?
What colors do you decorate with at the holidays?
What is YOUR favorite color?
What’s your favorite part of Christmas?
Do you have children?
Favorite Holiday movie?

Your ornament can be store bought OR handmade! YOUR choice! You will recieve a partner and ornaments should be mailed NO LATER than December 1st! If you are an instagramer like myself use the hashtag #ornamentswapwithbnb to tag any pictures you may have...shopping, making, packaging, recieving! Its all in the name of fun and being jolly!

So, lets have a holly jolly. Merry...happy go lucky time! I can't wait to hear from you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would love to join in the ornament swap please! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie! GLAD to have you! Please answer the Q's above and email them to me at britchesnboots@gmail.com I wanna match up this weekend! Thank you!!

      Delete