Black Olives

Hey Good Lookin' Watcha got cookin?! - Creamy Pesto Pasta

8:42:00 PM


OK...so I am gonna get a bit country on y'all and tell you that this recipe is ridonkulously delish! I kid you not! Ava Faith wouldn't touch her spaghetti o's (remember Emily Grace is lactose intolerant so I made the kids easy dinner!) and I asked her if she wanted this...she said yes and then ate 2 heaping bowls! I was so hungry I decided to just snap an Instagram photo and not do my long picture ones...but here is the recipe and its way easy! So I apologize in advance for no "how to" pics but I am sure you can figure it out!
  • 1 can black olives - cut in halves
  • handful of cherry tomato's - also halved
  • 1 package of pre-cooked chicken slices (usually you can put in salads etc) browned in a pan
  • 1/4 cup (heaping) Pesto (I use Classico brand pesto and can make this recipe 3x with one jar! Store in fridge for your next use...I have never had one go bad!)
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
Combine all of the above ingredients while you are boiling a 1/2 a box of noodles. I used ziti and also veggie spiral noodles for this one! Once the noodles are done...drain and toss in the bowl till all evenly coated! Serve and enjoy! We are LUCKY if we have leftovers of this dish! That is how much of a hit it is! Would love to hear what you think! Have a blessed day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments