Dessert

Individual Fruit Pizza's

11:22:00 AM


Last night I had a craving for fruit pizza's! I normally make 1 large one but decided since Emily Grace is lactose intolerant I would make individual ones so that we can each put on the pizza what we want! The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves!

I pre-heated the oven to 350 degrees. I took a Pillsbury brand roll of sugar cookie dough (found by the biscuits, croissants etc) and I sliced it into 1/2" slices. I then placed them on ungreased cookie sheets. Now if you are using stoneware like I am you will want to bake them for 14 minutes and then check to see if they are done. If you are using metal cookie sheets you will want to bake them 10-12 minutes!


While the cookies are baking I slice up various fruits (I love to use bananas, blueberries, raspberries and Strawberries! But really whatever kind of fruit you have on hand would work perfectly!)


When I am done with the fruit I take an 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened) and put it in a bowl with 2/3 cup of white sugar and a splash of vanilla. This will be your frosting (this was the part that Emily Grace omitted!)



When your cookies are cooled its time to frost and decorate with the fruits of your choice! Eat and enjoy! My kids were in heaven and I felt great knowing they got to be a part of it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments