5 random facts

5 random facts about me!

11:14:00 PM

Are you on Instagram?! I ADORE Instagram! I have friends I have met through Instagram and I look forward to chatting with them through pictures each day! It's always wonderful when you get an "I haven't seen much from you lately...just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you"! Also, you can get tagged in things (to tag someone you put an @name and then the name of the person so like mine is @britchesnboots) and you can hash tag things (meaning all the pictures with the same hash tag get archived together! For instance this picture will be hash tagged under #5randomfacts) Well my dear friend Kelsey a blogger over at Poofy Cheeks tagged me! I figured it would be perfect to share with you!


What are some random facts about you?! I would LOVE to hear them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments