Donut gift

Donut know...

8:45:00 PM

OK so I have been keeping this one under wraps for WAY too long and I am so excited to share it with you!! I love donuts. Anyone that knows me would think I should be a Detective...coffee and donuts YUM! Anyhow, I was trying to come up with something clever for the end of the year to give Emily Grace's teachers...then it came to mind! "I Donut know what I would've done without U!" I used PicMonkey and created this to attach to my bags filled with the little white hostess powdered donuts! To make the donuts I used the circle under the clip art...turned it white and then used another circle and turned the center as close to the page color as I could! I copied each clip art so they were all the same size! I LOVE how it turned out!!


I made it on the lower part of the paper so that I could cut it out...fold it in 1/2 and then place on my bags! Watcha think? Easy, thrifty and there are leftover donuts for moi! Have a blessed Memorial Weekend! I am taking Monday off from blogging to be with my family! See y'all on Tuesday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments