Book reviews

Book review - Room

11:27:00 PM

I know...I know! I have been so busy I have neglected YOU, my friends! But I do have to say my life has been ridiculously crazy lately! On top of it...my (going to be 5) year old's birthday is THIS week! OMG! To top it off I am JUST starting to plan things out! Yep. Been that busy!

We escaped this weekend to my parents house in the mountains. While we were there I brought along a novel I have been meaning to sink my teeth into! To be honest, I usually get side tracked when I read and put it down for a few months weeks and then try to "get back into it"! This time I chose Room written by Emma Donoghue (you can find a link HERE!)



OK after you read the book the above clip will send chills down your spine! Totally NOT kidding! I read it in 2 days! I couldn't put it down! ME! Mama of 3!

The book is narrated by 5 year old Jack. It is about him and Ma and revolves around room. It was gripping, eye opening, freaky, sad, happy, literally made me jump outta my seat! At times I actually teared up! I don't wanna say too much without giving the whole book away...but DO go find it at your library, on Amazon, at your book store (are there any left?!) wherever you can! I bought my copy at Costco (now this was like last year...but hey, you never know!)

Read the book and then tell me what you think! GREAT book!

You Might Also Like

0 comments