Been awhile!

11:12:00 PM

I feel bad...I have been so worn out from all the parties this last month that I decided to take a week to re-coop! THEN I noticed that this is my 100th blog post and I thought WOW...do I have anything spectacular to share with y'all? And the more I thought about it the more I decided I should just say...thank you! Thank you for being a follower and keeping up with my blog! It means the world to me. Like in a "you have no idea" sorta way!




I have been taking some time to enjoy 3 of the most precious gifts I have ever been given! Play dates, PJ's, movies, parks! It has been a fantastic week! AND to top it off...tomorrow is a no school day and we have plans of doing...wait for it...nothing! I can hardly contain my excitement! Of course, there are a million and one things I can think of that I should be doing. But you know what? I just wanna hang out with them! Maybe bake some cookies, read a book, play with some playdoh or even do a craft!

I will resume with my regular blogging...I promise! But I wanna say thank you again for your kindest understanding for me taking a few days off (or shall I say weeks!).

You Might Also Like

0 comments