bake

Hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin'

11:33:00 AM

I called my husband at work yesterday and asked him if he could stop at the store to pick up some Cream of Mushroom soup...he asks "What are you making?" in a not so excited voice. I tell him "Tator tot casserole" and his voice changes and says "OK then, of course"! This recipe is a favorite in our home! It's an "I wanna cook but need something super easy" recipe!


Start by browning 1 pound of ground beef, 1 small white onion and 2 cloves of minced garlic. I always season my meats with Lawry's Crazy Mixed up Salt!! LOVE!



When fully cooked open a can of Cream of Mushroom soup (I am a Campbell's snob! Love it!) and mix in.



Add a 1/2 a bag of frozen corn and continue to mix. Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan and spread evenly.



Top with tator tots and cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes (or until tator tots are fully cooked!)


Serve and enjoy! I have to say...the one person who loves this recipe the most in our home...Ava Faith! Yep! The baby of the house can't get enough and can out eat all of us!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think this may be different than the Duggars but sounds great! I think the kids will love this! Thanks for posting! Plan to make it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete