blog hop

My blog is being featured at...

12:58:00 PM

I am completely honored, blessed and overjoyed to say that my lil' blog is being featured today at Ink & Mouse!! I found out late last night and was so completely excited!! YAY! My first feature!

I haven't been on here in a few days because Bliss Baby Designs will be at the Robin Hood Festival with 2 other vendors (Bananafana Baby & Casual Camera Photography) tomorrow and Saturday in Sherwood, OR! We are hoping to get into many more festivals this Summer and I will keep you all posted! I was up till 1:30 in the morning working on these:




But I love my job and I have the most gorgeous models in the world! I have been asked constantly if I will be adding boy stuff...I am proud to say YES! I will eventually be adding bow ties and shirts for boys into the mix of fluff and stuff!

To give you an idea of what life is like around here..as I write, my 2 1/2 year old just dumped and entire glass of milk all over the kitchen table and CLOTH chair...splattering it about like he was outside playing in a mud puddle! OY! Triple shot espresso please! Needless to say he is finished with his lunch even if he didn't take one bite...don't mess with mama! and is taking a nap earlier than normal!

I hope your day is smooth and easy going! I will be back to blogging as soon as I am done with the festival! Have a blessed day and don't forget to blog hop over to Ink & Mouse and check us out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments