Comments...

7:53:00 AM

Hello my friends!! I wanted to let you know I am NOT ignoring your comments! I have tried so many times to respond and for some odd reason it is NOT letting me! I have tried everything I can think of but it just won't let me!! I just wanted to give YOU a shout out and say THANK YOU for leaving comments! It seriously puts a GINORMOUS grin on my face! I will continue to try and get this error fixed as to put it frankly...it is bugging the heck outta me! lol!

I hope you all have a fantastic day! We are off to a Strawberry farm this a.m. with some friends!



Here are a couple pics from the deck of the family beach house on our Mom's Retreat this last weekend! I had the best and most relaxing time....but all good things must come to an end! (actually I came home to a clean house and happy kiddos!! Yay Paul!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments