Covered

10:31:00 PM


It's been awhile. In fact, it's been months. Do you ever just take moments to put your head down and do all you can to survive? I have been in this place for months...the one solid constant I have had going is God speaking to me through music. I started out the year solid. Doing my devotions. No joke, day 5 took a turn and I went splat with life circumstances completely out of my control.

In life's ever changing moments the one thing that helps bring me back to His wide open arms...music.

Mack Brock is releasing a NEW album on March 22nd. One of the songs recently came out and the lyrics are powerful. Listen for yourself.



Throughout it all I AM LOVED. Such a NEEDED message for many wouldn't you say? You can preorder Mack's CD HERE and as a bonus you will get the I Am Loved single. I have so much respect for worship leaders and I feel like they have a gift in bringing us closer in worship.

I need these daily reminders.

You Might Also Like

0 comments