Funny

Baby update and more!

3:11:00 PM


Well, I am entering into my 15th week tomorrow! I am so excited I think I could pee my pants (or is that just the fact I have to pee every 2 minutes?!). I have a confession...I skipped blogging yesterday on purpose! I had a plan...yet after my doctor apt I was having such a great day with my family that I decided to work on NEW Fall products to hit my shop soon (I may or may not have taken a pair of the new earrings and stashed them in my pile!). After I was done, I layed on the couch catching up on Guliana and Bill, Secret Princes oh and...hate to admit this...Big Rich Texas (can we say TRAIN WRECK!). It was wonderful! Relaxing and just what this mama needed!

I have been on edge for the last week. I now know 4 people that have lost babies. All were about 18-27 weeks along. My heart is broken for these families and friends. I am in complete shock and have been praying for them. So yesterday my appointment could not get here soon enough! Of course it was late afternoon so I decided to volunteer to help walk the Kindergarten class from the school to the "pumpkin patch" (its a community garden where the out going K class from last year planted pumpkin seeds so the K class this year could pick a pumpkin! Isn't that adorable?!).

 
It was POURING BUCKETS! I am not kidding! I brought the double bob so I could put Mushy and Noah inside it had the cover over them with Noah also holding out an umbrella. I wore a hat, carried an umbrella and wore boots and oh my word! Puddles were as deep as the class was tall! I squeezed my handlebar on the bob when I got back to the school and I kid you not it was DRIPPING water it was so soaked! Nonetheless the kids had a great time! (like the heart photo bomb in the back right of this picture! My friend Steph of Crafting in the Rain noticed it! She is a local blogger! LOVE!) We came home with 2 tiny pumpkins and the one that Em is holding here! She looked like Rudolph when we left!
 
When Emily Grace got home from school we made cups of hot cocoa filled to the brim with Marshmallows! It was divine! We made cupcakes for our dear friend Lexie who is in our community group at church! She was the big THREE ZERO! So we left a baked surprise on her front porch! The kids had a blast!
 
 
After we left her house we headed for the doctor appointment...only to get there an hour early! So I finally did some dreaded car chores (cleaned the mounting garbage that is!), picked up the toys, turned the car seat (Mushy is 2 on Thursday! I wasn't gonna switch it but my husband has been begging me now that mud and rain water has entered the picture...I see his point NEW car...NEW seats and muddy boots...no bueno!), played some games on my phone and then the hubster arrived and we were able to go inside! As I said before I was overly anxious for this appointment and was even more nervous when I stepped onto the scale and I once again lost weight. 2 lbs since the last appointment this time. Making my total weight gain this pregnancy negative pounds. This is NOT NORMAL for me! But it also isn't normal for me to be so sick either! Thankfully my doc found the heartbeat RIGHT away! The kids went silent and were excitedly talking about what they think it is! Then my doc knowing me extremely well (he delivered ALL of my kiddos! So we have known him for almost 7 years! He picks on me because I am the patient that takes forever to get the appointment started as I know all the nursing staff...including ones that are not his so its hugs and laughter and chatting before we enter the room!) He knows I am EXTREMELY gullible! He said that they are no longer doing gender reveals at the appointments because they are finding it to be the only thing parents are looking forward to! I fell for it! We all laughed! If I wasn't laying on the table...I would have punched him in the arm! lol! We talked about the loss that has been going on around me...he said he is not concerned one bit and that the baby sounds great, I am growing as I should and then we decided the c-section date! Obviously if the hospital is crazy that day it can get bumped but its doubtful! So April 12th I will be holding my precious newborn in my arms for the first time! I am more than a wee bit excited! I started feeling the baby off and on a few weeks ago! I know that from here it will only get stronger and I am so over the moon! We find out the sex on November 30th!
 
 
We got home. Changed into our comfy clothes. Ate some grubbing stew I made in the crock pot and then went about our bedtime routine...only to find this ^^^^^ (picture above)! My son took all of Emily Grace's panties and "decorated" for Halloween under her bed! I was laughing so hard I about peed my pants! Oh the things that 4 year old boys do!
 
Now that I have blabbed on and on...I pray you have a blessed day!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Aleisha!!! Where have I been? I didnt even know you were preggo, girl! And you are adorable. this whole post made me giggle. i loved it. and i loved the heart photo bomb. and i havent forgotten about your guest post. I am hoping this week i can get on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! My pregnant ramblings! What what! I got mad skills mama! What can I say! YAY! I cannot wait for you to post!! Killin me smalls! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Haha-love that you called out the heart :) Also glad to hear that baby is fine. Can't wait to find out what you're having..good thing they still tell you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE! It was too funny NOT to share! AND had to give credit where credit was due of course!! LOL! You like that! I am so naive! lol! I know! I can hardly wait!!! BTW I AM going to PNW I got my ticket pre-sale as I went to the last one! I hope you go so we can sit together!!

      Delete
  3. I am DYING over the panties!! So HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The even funnier part is Em has been complaining for days now that she has no clean panties...and I am like for real child I did ALL the laundry!! Where in the world are they?! Welp...we found em'! lol!

      Delete
  4. That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    New follower
    http://dayswiththe6pack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I about died when I saw the panty photo on my IG feed...soooo hilarous! Reminds me of something my son would do! So glad to hear your baby is growing strong <3

    ReplyDelete