4th of July

Happy Independence Day!

11:09:00 AM


I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July! May our hearts go 'BOOM BOOM' with pride for our amazing country! I pray you have a safe and wonderful day! To our men and women who serve or have served for our country...we salute and honor you. Thank you so much for all that you do and sacrifice for us. For those that are holding down the forts at home while loved ones are away...I pray God's blessings and strength be upon you. And for those that we deeply miss today, you will never be forgotten. Brennan and Sean I miss your goofy smiles but know I will see you again one day. I pray for your wife and children and think about you often. I love you two with all my heart.

LET'S CELEBRATE OUR FREEDOM!!

Have a blessed day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments