Picture contest

Sharing Spree deal!!

7:42:00 AM

OMG! Have you all heard of Sharing Spree? Today's deal is AMAZING! It's $11 for a $12 Fandango Movie ticket and a $5 Subway gift card!! How rockin' is this? PLUS it's a limit of 4 per household so I am thinking cheap movie nights!! Haven't heard of Sharing Spree? Well...they are a philanthropy driven business that brings deals to you locally! BUT some of the deals are even National!

So go on...check them out today! While you are at it if you are on Facebook and go to Sharing Spree Portland and vote for this picture:


I entered Noah in for the Halloween picture contest! I hope I picked the winner...get it? Ho hum I am horrible at puns! lol! The picture with the most "likes" by November 1st wins $100 in Spree dollars!!

Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments