Grande mocha

Keep right...

4:04:00 PM

Each day on my way to drop my daughter off at school and even sometimes on my drive back I see this in front of me:


I am usually groggy, 1/2 awake and in dire need of a coffee (mama mocha as my son calls it!) Yet each time I see it, it's like I have gained some sort of inner perspective and it makes me feel happy inside. Like there is a hidden message wrapped in this tree for ME somehow. I watch the leaves turn from a glorious shade of green at the end of Summer to amber colored in Fall.

In the book of Isaiah it says: "He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary." 40:29-31

This tree gives me hope each day. I look at it and I smile. It brings happiness to a rushed morning. It is a morning gift from God. This tree gives me strength when I am weary as it is a Grande Peppermint Starbucks Mocha from my Lord. He is with me. He helps to steer me in the "right" direction.

Look around you. What gave you strength this morning?

You Might Also Like

0 comments