chicken

Hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin'

10:56:00 AM

I am super excited cause I LOVE to cook! There is nothing better than having a yummy delish meal that takes NO time to prepare and is easy! Each week I have at least 1 day where I bust out this bad boy:


This is Mr. Crock-pot and the inventor of this bad boy was a GENIUS I tell you! Now to make this experience even better throw in this:


If you have never used these before I suggest you run out to Target or whichever other store you like to go to (I am a Target-aholic!) They run about $2 for a box of 4 but I am telling you it is the best 50c per bag you will ever pay! They work fantastic and save you oh so much misery time from cleaning the crock!

Today we are going to make what I call Creamy Crock Pot chicken. I was at a loss for dinner one night so I started throwing things together that I had and it turned out delish!! Here is what you will need:

2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup (I prefer Campbell's as the other brands have a weird consistency)
1 cup Sour Cream
1 lb frozen chicken (I usually use thighs or breasts whichever I have on hand at the moment! MAKE SURE they are boneless skinless!)
1 packet Lipton onion soup mix (I buy a pack of 6 (or was it 8?!) at Costco for $3!!)


Next combine all ingredients into Mr. Crock pot.


See not too hard! I then cook on either low 10 hours or high for 6 hours (depending on when I actually throw it all together!) Dinner at our house is always 5:00 p.m. When it is finished cooking I pull apart the chicken so it has a more "shredded" effect. I use my fabulous rice cooker and make rice to serve over. You could probably use egg noodles instead although I have never tried it that way! We always serve ours with crescent rolls and voila! Easy dinner with minimal fuss!



Now my photography isn't that great...as this doesn't look that appetizing to me BUT I can attest that I ate this entire plate full!

Today is the baby shower that I will feature soon! Can't wait to show you guys! Until then try to not get the title of this post stuck in your head...the song is officially stuck in my head!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments