Here is where you have my approval to hate Ashley (totally kidding of course!)...her hubby is the doppelganger to the hottie above. Yup. Makes you wanna throw a snowball at her doesn't it?! She is a busy mom of 4 (Were in this super cool made up mom's of 4 club. Its so prestigious...were the only members!)
"Hi everyone! My name is Ashley and I am a team manager with Jamberry nails. As a busy mom of 4 adorable kiddos I am always washing my hands and using my nails as tools to scrub off those messes my adorable kids leave behind polish doesn't last for more than a day and I very rarely had a half hour to sit and wait for them to dry so more often than not, my polish was smudged from the very beginning. A dear friend introduced me to Jamberry in October of last year. I was able to maintain a beautiful and fashionable manicure for weeks! They held up to all of my normal activities including scrubbing my floors and cupboards! I was sold! Within a few days of trying them out I had decided that I loved them so much I wanted to become a consultant. Jamberry are unlike anything else you can get on the market! They are vinyl nail wraps applied with heat and pressure. They last for up to 2 weeks on fingernails and 6 weeks on toenails. Each sheet will yield 2 manicures and 2 pedicures for the average user. We have over 300 designs to choose from and we even have a nail art studio where you can design your own custom wraps! On top of all that, we have a juniors line for a the little ladies in your life! There truly is something for everyone. I'm positive that if you try them, you will love them just as much as I do!"
Isn't she the cutest?! Well...first off I have a step by step how to! It was super easy and I need to give a shout out to P-daddy because he, being the amazing blogging husband he is. Stood next to me photographing the steps for us! He even did it on manual and not "dummy mode" as we call it! So I am proud of him!
1. I started out by pushing back the cuticles. I wanted to be sure the product could adhere properly.
2. Using rubbing alcohol, I wiped the nails clean and then let dry.
3. I held the decals up against the nails to find the correct fit. For myself I had to trim a few of them to get them to fit and they turned out FABULOUS! (Think Robin Williams!)
4. I cut the nail decals in half to get 2 nails per decal.
6. Place directly on prepared nail.
7. Press firmly. I rotated my finger nail around the edge to make sure was secured.
8. Using your small scissors (mine are made for nails!) I clipped away as close to the edge of the nail as I could.
9. Using your nail file...in a DOWNWARD motion I filed the edges so they were smooth and finished looking. DON'T go up!! You will lift the decal a bit!
10. I reheated the decal with the blow dryer about 5-10 seconds and re-pressed firmly to make sure were fully adhered.
11. Voila...finished results!
Mushy's "what you talkin' bout Willis?" face!
Ashley sent me mint and gold striped to try out. I LOVE them!! Emily Grace went for multiple choices on her nails. I love her fun 7 year old style! If you would like to order with my open Jamberry party (closes on the 20th of April) you can do so by clicking HERE and after you fill up your cart with some super fun goodies you can then select my name (Aleisha Rust...boy I hope you knew that already. Or this might get kinda awkward!) at checkout. DON'T forget to take advantage of the buy 3, get 1 free special that is going on now!
How's about we do a giveaway for some Jamberry of your very own?!! It's easy. You must be 18 or older to enter. Open to U.S. residents only. Giveaway ends on Wednesday April 16th! Good luck my lovelies!
a Rafflecopter giveaway