Consignment sales

JBF Sale update

1:16:00 PM

Yesterday I told y'all about the details behind the Just Between Friends sale...well...day 1 is over and they posted our "sales" and what WE will get a check of! I am pretty happy with the day 1 results and we still have till mid-day on Sunday! Also, after deliberating with my dear hubby and chatting with my girlfriends I decided to cancel my shift on Sunday! I am feeling the stress seep away and it feels WONDERFUL! BUT I wanted to share the pic I took of my computer screen! Now I TAGGED 229 items, 5 items were rejected due to stains (seriously microscopic stains!) and I sold on day 1 61 items!! Honestly, if you are wanting to sell your kiddo stuff...I think this is the route to go over garage sales and consignment stores! It lasts 1 weekend, you make the prices and then YOU get a check! Seriously awesome!


Again, totally NOT gonna lie here...it takes WORK! And I found it stressful. BUT in the end I already have doubled (more than if you count what people purchased at my house before the sale!) what I was hoping to make at the sale! I am so excited and will start working on the items I need to get for the kids for Summer! YAY! Paul was pretty thrilled too...I told him to not get TOO excited as the $$ is my spending $$! lol! I did all the work I now get the freedom to shop! I am addicted to shopping for my kids...but on a budget! I know how to work my sales and am a Gap, Gymboree, Naartjie & Old Navy fanatic!! I am doing a happy dance over here!!

I might add, I have hardly sold anything under size 2t!! I did sell some bedding, Bjorn potty chair (brand new!) and a few of the baby clothes. BUT it is mainly the bigger kids clothes and shoes that have done really well!!

Hope this is helping y'all in some way!

You Might Also Like

1 comments